Thursday, September 21, 2006

no tooth fairy

Am feeling fine now after having an eventful day at the dentist yesterday. In the morning I went and had a root-canal treatment on my lower left 5 ?? then had to return in the afternoon for an extraction of lower left 7! I wasn't sure if they were going to take the wisdom tooth out next to it as well, but they decided against that, and now I'm really keen for the wisdom to come up in place of the huge hole in my gum. My jaw is still a bit sore when I move it ~ particularly side-ways, or if I yawn or smile ~ because he really put a lot of pressure on my jaw getting that molar out. Otherwise I was just feeling quite shaky and exhausted after the operation, I think due to the adrenalin that was injected into my jaw during the anesthesis process. Should be fine after another good sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home